Tuesday, 15 October 2013

A Year 7 student's review of Planet Janet

         The book that I am reading is called Planet Janet and it is about a girl that has decided that she is going to join the dark side. It is written like a diary. She doesn't like her family that much because they always fight and she doesn't like her big brother. I think it is going to be a very good story and I cant wait to carry on reading it.                   Also on your website it didn't work so I'm just going to just tell you now. I like reading because when I read I feel like I go to a different place. Also when I read a funny book it makes me feel happy. When I read an adventure book I feel like I'm actually there with the characters, in the adventure! I also like reading because If I'm stressing out I read and then I feel normal again.                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment