Friday, 4 October 2013

The Magician Nephew -- A student's favourite book

A Year 7 student writes:
"my favourite book over the summer was the magicians nephew chronicles of Narnia. I loved the description and detail in the book, I could imagine every single word in my head. My favourite part was when Aslan was creating Narnia and with one word the trees would come alive, with one whisper the birds would breath again. I would definitely recommend this book to all people who  like to read adventurous and quest stories. I think the moral of the story is that don't be afraid of the unseen. I found it really hard to take my head out of the book as when ever I had to go there would always be a cliff-hanger dragging me closer to the book and  reading on to find out more to the story."

Do you agree with her? How might she improve her punctuation and use of capital letters?

1 comment: